Follow Us on Instagram for specials & ongoing raffles!
All Polished Salon Locations Will Be Closed:
Sunday August 31st and Monday Septempber 1st, 2014
Observance of Labor Day.
Kennett Square Location Will Be Closed:
Saturday September 6th and Sunday 7th, 2014
Due to 29th Annual Mushroom Festival
Polished Salon provides a fun and new approach to healthy, natural nails in a safe, fume-free environment. Our primary focus on natural nails allows us to use techniques and products specifically tailored to prolong polish wear on natural nails.
Steel implements such as nail clippers, cuticle pushers and cuticle nippers are thoroughly sanitized with the following process:
- Hand brushed carefully with soap and water
- Immersed completely in hospital-grade Barbicide
- Placed in sterilization pouches and put in autoclave to bake for 15 minutes
Additionally, all of our pedicure thrones are equipped with an advanced "pipeless" technology system. Unlike traditional jets that suction in water and shoot it out to create that whirpool effect, each chair has a self propellor to replicate the motion.
- Hockessin: Walk-in's ONLY.
- Trolley Square: Appointments & Walk-in's.
- Kennett Square: Appointments & Walk-in's.
- Wayne: Appointments & Walk-in's.
Note: Please call and let us know if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late for your appointment. Otherwise, the scheduled appointment will be canceled and you’ll have to wait to be serviced.
To make an appointment, please speak with the receptionist. We do not schedule appointment that are left on the voicemail.